Fremhevet innlegg

This is Kerebra

Welcome! Click here for an introduction to this blog and the world of Kerebra! This is my blog ork+pie, which is dedicated to my ongoing...

lørdag 13. oktober 2018

This is Kerebra

Welcome!
Click here for an introduction to this blog and the world of Kerebra!


This is my blog ork+pie, which is dedicated to my ongoing work with my psionic campaign setting for Pathfinder 1st Edition, Kerebra.

So, what is Kerebra?
Kerebra is a world unlike any other. It is a sentient plane, a divine being and the home world of a few unique races. It is a world that was once an innocent utopia, home to peaceful humans, enigmatic shardborn, childlike dreamlings and weird voor. But Kerebra is being invaded by a corrupting sickness called the Rot, which has infected not only the world but it's inhabitants with corruption and evil.
For the first time in Kerebras history her people know violence, crime and hatred.
Only her bravest heroes can fight back the dark, discover its source and cleanse the world of this evil.
One of the core themes of Kerebra is lost innocence. This world used to be paradise, and everyone who lived here knew only joy and contentment. There are no kings or lords, no castles or kingdoms, not even any governments or formal laws. War, crime and conflict were completely unknown to Kerebrans, and they still struggle to understand these concepts and don't yet know how to respond to them.

I began working on Kerebra a few years ago, mainly as a thought experiment: What would a Pathfinder world where the only magic is psionics look like? Being a huge fan of Dreamscarred Press and their third party material for the Pathfinder roleplaying game, I just knew I had to build that world.
After that initial idea, the world started taking on a life of its own. It grew inside my head, and after a while I knew I had to put thoughts to paper just to be able to remember it all. At first I was only writing this down for myself, but as the project grew and I started developing rules addons to accomodate some of the concepts I had in mind, I started feeling I should share this with more people.

If you like what I'm writing, feel free to comment and let me know. If you have any ideas or suggestions for me I'm happy to hear them. Any such input is an enormous help for me with this project, and I appreciate it immensely.

Have fun, and enjoy the world of Kerebra, The Sapient Land!

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar